Fall 2023 - Beginner Wheel for Adults (Wednesday Mornings)
Time: Wednesday mornings from 9:00am - Noon
Start Date: Wednesday October 11th
Teacher: Connie Straicher
Class Size: Minimum 6 students, maximum 8 students
Class Description: Through this in-person class at the Waterloo Potter's Workshop, students will learn the basics of working on the wheel: centering, raising walls, throwing bowls, plates, and mugs, as well as trimming and adding handles.
Course includes 6 weeks of making, one week off for firing, then 1 class for glazing and 1 class to pick up and review your work.
Note: Glazing for this class will take place from 1:00 - 4:00pm on Wednesday November 29th. If you are unable to attend that day, please sign up for a different class or at a later date!
- Wednesday October 11th (making)
- Wednesday October 18th (making)
- Wednesday October 25th (making)
- Wednesday November 1st (making)
- Wednesday November 8th (making)
- Wednesday November 15th (making)
- Week off for firing
- Wednesday November 29th (glazing - class moved to 1:00 - 4:00pm)
- Wednesday December 6th (pickup & review)
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations are subject to a $25 service fee. Any cancellation later than 1 week before the course start date will not be refunded, unless the spot can be filled before the first class. Missed classes will not be rescheduled or refunded. Please note that there are no makeup sessions for missed classes.