Fall 2023 - Beginner Wheel for Adults (Thursday Evenings)
Time: Thursday evenings from 6:30 - 9:30pm
Start Date: Thursday October 12th
Teacher: Jennifer Williams
Class Size: Minimum 6 students, maximum 8 students
Class Description: Through this in-person class at the Waterloo Potter's Workshop, students will learn the basics of working on the wheel: centering, raising walls, throwing bowls, plates, and mugs, as well as trimming and adding handles.
Course includes 6 weeks of making, one week off for firing, then 1 class for glazing and 1 class to pick up and review your work.
- Thursday October 12th (making)
- Thursday October 19th (making)
- Thursday October 26th (making)
- Thursday November 2nd (making)
- Thursday November 9th (making)
- Thursday November 16th (making)
- Week off for firing
- Thursday November 30th (glazing)
- Thursday December 7th (pickup & review)
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations are subject to a $25 service fee. Any cancellation later than 1 week before the course start date will not be refunded, unless the spot can be filled before the first class. Missed classes will not be rescheduled or refunded. Please note that there are no makeup sessions for missed classes.